15. – 17. 5. 2023
C2N, Paris Saclay
ENRIS is an international symposium on cleanroom operation, management and user training organised every two years by the European consortium EURONANOLAB (euronanolab.eu). It was held in Trondheim (NO) in 2017 and in Enschede (NL) in 2019.
The 3rd edition, ENRIS 2023, is organised in Paris-Saclay (FR) by the C2N laboratory (https://www.c2n.universite-paris-saclay.fr/en/) – a member of the French network of academic cleanrooms RENATECH – which owns the largest French academic cleanroom.
- Vittorio Morandi, CNR Bologna – chair
- Vegard Skiftestad, UiO MiNaLab
- Emanuele Enrico – It-fab
- Nils Nordell, Myfab KTH
- Dan Vasilache, IMT Bucharest
- Ausrine Bartasyte, FEMTO-ST
- Mariam Gonzalez Debs, INL
- Aile Tamm, University of Tartu
- Jörg Hübner, DTU Danchip
- Oliver Brand, Georgia Tech
- Yoshio Mita, University of Tokyo
Local Organising Committee
- Benoit Bélier, C2N – chair
- Carlos Alons-Ramos, C2N
- Isabelle Roch-Jeune, IEMN
- Laurent Mazenq, LAAS
- Thomas Baron, FEMTO-ST
- Céline Lahermes, C2N
- Amanda Trépagny, C2N
- Michel de Labachelerie, RENATECH
- Philippe Sabon, LTM – Laboratoire des Technologies de la Microélectronique
EuroNanoLab is in charge of the international coordination, abstract submission/selection and the ENRIS conference programme. For questions about abstract submission and programme, please write to: firstname.lastname@example.org
C2N, helped by the company Insight Outside, is in charge of the local organisation of ENRIS 2023. Registration and practical information about ENRIS 2023 is available on: https://www.enris2023.insight-outside.fr
Submit an abstract
Abstract of your contributions shall be submitted by writing to email@example.com stating “ENRIS 2023 – abstract submission“ in subject.
Please note that the abstract submission dedaline was extended until March 30.