Organization of European conferences on cleanroom management issues
1st European Nanofabrication Research Infrastructure Symposium – ENRIS 2017
8-9 May, @NTNU, Trondheim
The 1st European conference on cleanroom operation management ENRIS 2017 was organized by the Nordic Nanolab Network in cooperation with EuroNanoLab.
The program included presentations on the following topics:
- National infrastructures for nanostructuring;
- Laboratory information systems;
- Financing models and pricing;
- Community interaction/innovation.
122 leaders and experts from 38 cleanroom infrastructures and 13 companies, from 20 countries participated at the meeting and at the commercial exhibition.
2nd European Nanofabrication Research Infrastructure Symposium – ENRIS 2019
16-18 June, MESA+ NanoLab, University of Twente, Enschede, Netherlands
The main topics of the Symposium during these two days were:
- Processes; control & quality, standardization, registration, software development & control, process data logging;
- Emerging fabrication technologies, quantum, integrated photonics and technology development;
- Infrastructure, lab design, maintenance, safety, software & control, energy, vibration control, sustainability, re-use of chemicals, quality of electricity supply;Management, marketing, governance, entrepreneurship, ecosystems, funding, IP, knowhow;
- Staff, organization, development, training, education.